Team Assistant EC - Vitesco Technologies TSR
Our new colleague Team Assistant assists/helps out the department members in the administrative tasks and projects. The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities that ensures that the department is well organized.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Organize meetings, workshops, trainings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
- Schedule meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
- Work in close cooperation with the managers to ensure in time and proper invoicing for the work performed by the members of the department;
- Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
- Handle and arrange all protocol activities.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Economics, Social Sciences etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Dynamic, assiduous, organized and quality oriented;
- Gets the things done in time, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
- Very good communication skills.
It is a plus:
- Relevant experience as Team Assistant, in organizing events;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion vehicles, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electric drives, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2019, Vitesco Technologies, a Continental business area, recorded sales of EUR 7.8 billion and employs almost 40,000 people at around 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.