Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Experience in Qlikview and QlikSense for at least 2 years
• Ability to apply analytical and creative thoughts
• Working within an Agile environment
• Technical University degree
• Good communications and presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Fluent in English
• Travel availability (based on demand/infrequent)
Nice to have: SQL, DWH skills
• Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
• Development of reports in QlikView/Qlik Sense
• Performing root cause analysis
• Ensures IT solutions support the organization’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and align with IT strategy
• Apply advanced analytical and BI skills in order to interpret data and trends to support business activities
• Builds data models that describe data and its relationships in a consistent way to support business and technical objectives
• Interact with Clients to verify their very specific needs and goals for their project, and meet with them to learn what they’re looking for
• Create written documentation to accompany all software systems designed to give new users a guide on how to operate them.
• Update written documentation any time changes are made to the system
• Tailor written documentation for the intended audience, often taking jargon and highly technical terms and translating them into layman’s terms
• Test systems in order to guarantee they work running quality control, conducting tests, and overseeing any debugging necessary to make the system flawless
• Teach others to use the system after ensuring the system is ready for users, including customer service and support teams and the Client
• Qlikview applications overload and crashes analysis on the Server
• Qlikview servers and services restarts, to insure all applications maintenance
• Work scheduler and planner optimizer for applications
• Put in place dedicated and separated Environments for Development, Test and Production if applicable