Support Escalation Engineer for Skype/ Teams
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
• Knowledge of M365 suite, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business products.
• Experience using common troubleshooting tools.
Complementary Technical Requirements
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols.
• Knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, ADFS experience.
• Knowledge of Voice communications.
• Knowledge of Skype for Business hybrid deployments.
• Other Cloud products.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience of building relationships with customers
• Self-motivation and an ability to use initiative
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
• 2+ years of experience in technology, support, training, consulting, architecting, development, network, data center operations, IT admin or operations or equivalent education
• Bilingual – preferred though not required: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese;
• Recent work experience in a customer facing support role
You will represent Microsoft in front of the customer and our delivery partners and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft products and services
Act as a technical focal point in relationships with other companies
Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork
Manage critical situations on technical and relationship level
Use trace analysis or troubleshooting skills to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs
Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including IT professionals and admins, developers and management
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.