20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Network protocols - advanced knowledge
• Python - medium knowledge
• Linux - advanced knowledge
• Windows server - basic knowledge
• Programming hands on experience is a plus
• Sysadmin knowledge preferred, but now required.
• Proficiency in English
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good attention to details (scripting, cleaning up servers, reviewing monitoring points, etc)
• Provide technical support for applications and services
• Collaborate with other infrastructure engineering personnel to assess infrastructure changes and other client requests
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount
• Udemy account