Senior Java Developer in Vienna
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mantu active
View all jobs Senior Java Developer in Vienna active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 6,500 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 55 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
• At least 5 years’ experience in JAVA EE (minimum JAVA 8) and frameworks such as Spring Boot;
• Solid understanding of software development lifecycle including agile development;
• Stable knowledge of Clean Code;
• Great willingness to learn and develop further in order to build microservices architectures;
• Furthermore, you convince through your cooperative, team-oriented approach with openness for new things, high quality standards and true service orientation;
• Experience with Spring Boot, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, MongoDB;
• Good understanding of technologies such as ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus;
• Very good English knowledge (spoken and written).
• Developing our JAVA-based payment platform;
• Evaluation of new technologies;
• Creativity and innovation while introducing and implementing our new product landscape (with microservices);
• Be part of our active team; cooperate to establish modern, agile software processes;
• Understanding client requirements and user stories and how they translate in application features.