Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AVENTURINE ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
We are a team of professionals aiming to help companies engage with the right talent while matching them with individuals who want to make a change in their careers and, ultimately, in their lives.
We empower individuals by identifying the opportunities aligned with their professional expectations, skills and values. Potential is only full field when matched with the right context and environment.
We aim to create a community of professionals who are striving to discover themselves and constantly improve. We aim to offer all our stakeholders a valuable experience and ultimately to connect the right people with the right opportunity.
We regard our projects with social and moral responsibility focusing on making a real difference in people’s lives.
• University graduated;
• 2+ years of successful experience in a similar postion;
• The ability to organize (schedules, documents, information, people) and be efficient;
• The ability to summarize information into sound, logical, complete documents;
• Great interpersonal skills – the ability to work with people of different backgrounds and cultures;
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
• Proven history of follow-up, bring and keep things in order;
• Problem-solving skills, exigent with self, trustworthy, reliable and discreet;
• Energy, self-drive, enthusiasm;
• PA / Secretary training / minimum 2 years in a similar role can be an advantage;
• Experience working in a complex business envirnonment would be an advantage;
• Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory;
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office - advanced use of Excel
• Experience with ERP/SAP is an advantage;
• Produce documents, brief papers, reports, translations and presentations;
• Manage and fill of data and information; organize documents (e.g. contact details, contracts, minutes, reports etc.)
• Maintain an efficient communication flow between all company’s departments;
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority, liaise with clients, suppliers and staff;
• Arrange travel, pick-ups, visas and accommodation for the managers and for foreign visitors;
• Deal with incoming correspondence, corresponding / communicating information on behalf of the manager;
• Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when and as appropriate;
• Organize and maintain diaries, make appointments, manage schedules and agendas, if required; prioritize, handle overlaps / changes etc.;
• Make appointments at senior level with existing and potential customers / partners etc., whenever required;
• Organize and attend meetings, ensure participants are well informed;
• Take meeting minutes; ensure actions are implemented and followed-up;
• Organize internal and, occasionally, external events;
• Manager &Archive documentation;