2nd Level Support Specialist
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Good knowledge of LinuxResponsibilities
• Provide technical support for DG applications and services
• Participate in the 24/7 on-call activity which provides out of business hours support, including evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays if needed
• Ensure that the KPI's are maintained according to the existing Service Level Agreement
• Administer consolidated server applications across several different platforms and operating systems (Linux, Windows) – good knowledge of Linux
• Installation of software, patches, service packs, performance tuning on Linux servers following Change management process
• Contribute to all processes in his area of activity: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, Deployment and Testing • Collaborate with involved teams in the following areas: check and update operational procedures; check and update scripts developed for work optimization and automation; deployments, patches, updates or rollback procedures.
• Collaborate with other infrastructure engineering personnel to assess infrastructure changes and other client requests
• Create and maintain documentation such as exploitation manuals, working procedures, deployment reports and other reports requested by client
• Provide support in performance monitoring, reporting, problem identification, management, and resolution.
• Work in close cooperation with the technical management and application management functions of the organization
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount
• Udemy account