Accounts Payable Accountant with Portuguese
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Accountant with Portuguese active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasingprocesses. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables
and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Fluently spoken and written of English and Portuguese;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Invoice verification and invoice processing via SAP (workflows follow up and posting);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process (automatic and manual payments, Netting) - including exceptions list to be analysed;
- Processing of travel and expense claims;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account
- Clarification of supplier requests and local unit/internal queries;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Learn other divisions specific within the country area to ensure proxy and rotation;
- Participate to systems implementation/ upgrades for legal entities in scope;
- Offers support and assure knowledge transfer to new comers when needed within area of responsibility;
- Take part of regular calls with Financial Directors regarding KPI results (monthly, quarterly depends on the needs);
- Participation on future 1A@B transfers:
- Involvement in DTP`s preparation and review for the existing activities;
- Successful go live for future transfers;
- Assure quality and timelines after go lives;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager (Senior Accountant, Team Lead, Group Leader);