Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
First of all, enroll in one of the best telecom company that have embraced technology and digital era.
The Scrum Master is in charge of how the whole process is played out from the start all through to the end. A Scrum Master manages the scope and timeline of the entire project, which in turn guides them to set achievable goals. Therefore, what the team delivers at the end of every sprint has the required quality and supports the larger business goal.
Looking at your daily tasks:
• Guides and coaches both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self organization and fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
• Facilitates agile rituals efficiently and strictly;
• Blocks stories that do not contain the right level of detail from entering the Dev Structure
• Guide the team to find the right person within the organisation that can help them
• Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
• Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
What are we looking at:
• Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
• Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
• Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.