We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
First of all, enroll in one of the best telecom company that have embraced technology and digital era.
The Scrum Master is in charge of how the whole process is played out from the start all through to the end. A Scrum Master manages the scope and timeline of the entire project, which in turn guides them to set achievable goals. Therefore, what the team delivers at the end of every sprint has the required quality and supports the larger business goal.
Looking at your daily tasks:
• Guides and coaches both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self organization and fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
• Facilitates agile rituals efficiently and strictly;
• Blocks stories that do not contain the right level of detail from entering the Dev Structure
• Guide the team to find the right person within the organisation that can help them
• Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
• Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
What are we looking at:
• Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
• Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
• Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.