We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Responsible for reviewing problem backlog and proactively taking actions to identify problems and find solution in order to eliminate recurring incidents and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
Responsible with managing the problems on different IT areas or systems for the entire lifecycle.
Creates the project plan in order to find the Root Cause of the problems within IT production environments and a possible solution for them:
o Identifies resources needed to resolve problems
o Coordinates teams for identifying the Root Cause for all the problems raised by the Incident Management Team
o Coordinates meetings to resolve problems
o Align with Change Management team in order to rollout the fixes for the existing problems
o Produces Problem Management reports
· Maintain inventory of all the problems and their corresponding status
· Prevents the replication of Problems across multiple IT systems
· Project Management experience:
o Creates the project plan for finding the Root Cause and solution to fix of all problems within IT area
o Coordinates all the necesary teams in order to find RCA and solve the problems
· ITIL experience, within Service Transition and Operations
· Problem solving, quick decision maker
· Good team player with excelent communication skills, both in Romanian and English
· Able to provide concise reports
· Time management and Priority management skills
Note: Previous relevant experience is greatly appreciated.
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
· ITIL: Foundation level minimum
· Project Management certification (advantage): PMP, Prince2
· Instrumente specifice de testare (reprezinta un avantaj): HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Load Runner, QTP.
· Experience/Knowledge with Data Bases (advantage): ORACLE, MS SQL, MySQL.
· Experience/Knowledge with Agile Methodology (advantage)