C#/.Net Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs C#/.Net Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Experience 2+ years’ software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Development Manager the Development Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications.
Your deliverables as a Development Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.