Senior C++ Developer
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of relevant development experience;
• Solid knowledge and experience with C++ programming under Windows;
• Advanced multithreaded programming knowledge;
• Solid experience with Windows API/SDK, MFC, boost libraries;
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology or similar;
• Self-management ability;
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and communication skills.
• Writing, editing and analyzing code in C++;
• Reviewing and rewriting legacy code;
• Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code;
• Maintaining and caring of C++ code quality;
• Suggesting and implementing improvements on current products;
• Documenting and maintaining software functionality;
• Working alongside other developers on the team to consistently apply best practices.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.