Contract and Reporting Process Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract and Reporting Process Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group . Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Job role The Contract and Reporting Administrator will offer support on different projects, having the following responsibilities:
- Vendor Invoice Support (PO creation/cancellation, invoice verification, GR booking)
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment)
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz System
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system
- Alignment of invoices with Project managers and Requesters
- Tracking of contracts and invoices
- Assuring data quality and completeness of line items in the Demandbook
- Tracking of approval status in Demandbook
- Providing different reports concerning this process
- Checking the compliance of the External Spend requests received
- Prepare weekly KPI reports
- Alignment and follow up with Procurement, Finance and other stakeholders
- Providing cost center reports and project reports (PSP) – ad-hoc
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis
- Support monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis
- Prepare deviation package (overview with deviations, trends, cost details from SAP)
- Define and ensure high quality of Global Platform controlling processes and tools
- Conduct operational financial controlling of services and projects
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service orientated
- Strong conceptual capabilities and positive, result-oriented “can do” mentality
- Team player with well-developed social and communication skills and cross-cultural experience
- SAP skills (Fi/Co) are recommendable
- Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Extra Perks:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.