Planning Specialist - perioada determinata
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Studii superioare finalizate;
- Minim 2 ani experienta anterioara pe o pozitie de analist raportare si prelucrare a datelor;
- Cunostinte de limba engleza excelente;
- Cunostinte Microsoft Office;
- Abilitati de prezentare;
- Orientare catre client si catre rezultat
- Rezolvarea problemelor
- Organizare, planificare si time management
- Extrage toate informatiile referitoare la performanta obtinuta de echipa, pentru urmarirea indicatorilor de performante cheie, in exercitiile de Buget si Roll;
- Actualizeaza modelele interne de predictie cu rezultatele obtinute;
- Dezvolta fisiere pentru a sustine o actualizare mai rapida a modelelor folosite;
- Actualizeaza modelele de canale si programming;
- Prezinta si actualizeaza prezentarile lunare referitoare la rezultate comparative cu tintele urmarite;
- Analizeaza lunar mix-ului de clienti noi conectati;
- Pregateste si completeaza fisierele necesare in procesul de raportare financiara (HFM, Programming etc.);
- Pregateste rapoarte lunare si saptamanale referitoare la indicatorii cheie (RGU, clienti, etc.);
- Urmareste evolutia saptamanala a miscarilor de RGUs;
- Responsabila cu costul de programming.