1st Level Assurance Engineer with Spanish
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Willing to learn about telecommunication networks;
• Proficient in Spanish and English;
• Availability to work in shifts (day and night);
• Able to collect, classify and interpret information;
• Perseverance, initiative, collaboration, self-confidence, practical spirit.
• Constitute first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
• Be responsible for opening trouble tickets, initiation of functional escalation of incidents and receiving orders requests from the customer, in various types of applications;
• Be responsible for alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
• Offer support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and email).