Senior Finance Business Intelligence
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Senior Finance Business Intelligence active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products � for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Ready to realize and support innovative solutions in the area of BI and data analytics as part of an agile global high performance team;
- Ready to take over leadership responsibilities and work on strategic and conceptual topics while also taking over operational tasks;
- Very good analytical skills and understanding of figures; affinity to IT;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way, highly motivated, resilient;
- Good understanding of agile values and methods;
- Customer and service orientation in international environment;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a structured, organized and careful way;
- Reliable and efficient concerning due dates;
- Self-confident and willingness to take over responsibility;
- Willingness to travel and for intercultural cooperation.
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics or related field;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Working experience in controlling, finance or data analytics area (3 years);
- Proven IT knowledge preferably Microsoft Power BI, IBM Planning Analytics, SAP BW or CO/FI, basic knowledge of SQL, Python, R, Microsoft TFS helpful;
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written), German would be an advantage;
- Availability to travel.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
Become part of our international team and:
- Develop and operate state-of-the-art business intelligence (BI) and data analytics applications on our global platform;
- Design, implement and manage together with the global team lead an evolving service team of BI and data analytics experts for our platform to serve our user community;
- Be the first point of contact for our internal customers and partners who are interested in our applications as well as the platform and collect their requirements to be implemented;
- Manage our internal app store as central hub for our users to get informed and access to our applications;
- Adjust our applications to the needs of our users e.g. by developing dashboards or help them to adjust them using built-in managed self-service functionalities;
- Moderate our global user community and answer their questions together with our development teams from Europe, America and Asia;
- Ensure data quality by developing data quality reports and maintaining important platform master data;
- Support customer business processes such as monthly business review, current forecast, business planning and year-end closing.