AP Analyst with German
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefit.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To join our team you will need:
Minimum 1-year experience in Accounts Payable end to end process with high volume transaction in BPO/Shared service environment
Experience of SAP and ERP Payable systems
Experience of Payable process Automation and Systems Solutions would be a plus
Experience in handling Account Reconciliations and Settlements
Detailed knowledge of Accounts Payable process and problem-solving skills
Solid financial analysis to include reconciliation of Account Payable related accounts
High-level of proficiency in various computer applications including Intermediate Excel skills
Excellent English & German communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Interpersonal and relationship building in an intercultural environment
Demonstrate accuracy and strong attention to detail
Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues and enforce policy where required
Must be comfortable in interacting with others
• Take ownership and resolve complex and technical issues related to Invoice processing and matching, request of adequate approval and coding information, payment processing to ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and agreed Policy and Terms.
• Open Item Management including Credit Notes write offs and clearing process and follow up on clearing resolution for all assigned account.
• Collaborate with key roles of the Accounts Payable Team to support Open Item Management.
• Review and monitor compliance of Accounts Payable in accordance with Company Policy and controls to ensure timely and accurate payments.
• Cooperate with AP Help-desk to respond to inquiries received via phone calls and emails within agreed timelines.
• Support Invoice Specialists with resolution of issues and escalations.
• Provide assistance to Vendor Master Team on Vendor Creation or changes.
• Support audit requirements both for internal and external auditors within the agreed time frame and in the required format.
• Identifies areas of potential process improvement, develops and enforces appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Participate in Systems and Process Improvement and Change Management Projects as required.
• Lead and/or support Accounts Payable Operational initiatives.
• Maintain up to date Standard Operating Procedures and other process documents.