Technical Support Account Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Technical Support Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4-6 years professional experience
- Customer & service-oriented, creativity, empathy;
- Structured and autonomous way of working with outstanding organizational skills;
- Escalation & negotiation skills;
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English, German is mandatory;
- Basic practical understanding of project management and ability to multi-task while coordinating activities from multiple functions in a matrix environment.
- Perform regular service review with the customer;
- Coordinate PTC internal resources (consulting teams or R&D) to resolve customer problems;
- Prevent and manage escalations;
- Be the customer’s voice by providing critical feedback to help improve their overall experience;
- Ensure customers with paid Success Plans are adopting PTC software and leveraging features of the Success Plan;
- Work cross-functionally to address potential customer concerns to enable a successful renewal;
- Identify and help progress expansion opportunities for new products/services or, in the case of an investment account, securing a paid Success Plan;
-Generate references from customers for Success Plans, CSM, product, etc.
- Communicate potential risks or opportunities appropriately.
You will be part of a Customer Success Management team of 8 people in Bucharest managed by a local leader. This team and his leader will report to EMEA Senior Director.
- The TSAM is an integral part of PTC Customer Success Management Organization;
- Our Customer Success Management team is responsible for the growth & success of our enterprise customers, helping them get the most value out of their investments in our solutions;
- We are a worldwide operating international team of highly professional and motivated employees who place Customer Success at the center of their activities.
You will be part of a team of 8 people in Bucharest managed by a local leader. This team and his leader will report to EMEA Senior Director.
But it’s not all work and no play. If you want to work with fun and creative people who positively impact the work environment, please read on to learn about the full list of responsibilities.
TSAMs (Technical Support Account Manager) are naturally curious about PTC solutions and are looking for hands-on experience while working with experts to best understand how our solutions help our Customers to reach their objectives.
If you have a great relationship management experience in a highly technical environment, being curious, collaborative and motivated, then PTC is looking for you.