Senior IOS developer (5+years)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior IOS developer (5+years) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Dashboard Collection is an internal App Suite for the Corporate iPad: developed natively, agile, user-driven and in collaboration with Apple's Enterprise Design Lab. Started with the Dashboard App in 2015, the Suite has grown into an ecosystem of four iOS Apps, each featuring the unified design language, a distinct BFF, and growing functionality driven by the demand of the bank's advisory business.
Our development teams operate in a scaled agile approach in several locations. They are responsible for the complete software development life cycle; including ideation, implementation and operation.
Our four Apps are built with Swift 5 and are using Clean Swift as the App Architecture. The apps are consuming RESTfull services via own developed and hosted Backend for Frontends (BFFs). Data persistence is based on CoreData. With our continuous delivery pipeline, we enable rapid iterations and shorten lead times to release.
• Design and development of core application modules
• Participation in meetings with the customer
• Maintaining project technical infrastructure (continuous integration, automated deployment)
• Task decomposition and estimation
• Peer review, mentoring
• You are very experienced in iOS development for customer oriented Applications on iOS platform (Swift 5)
• You are very experienced in client server architectures using HTTPS, REST and JSON
• You have a deep understanding of application architectures and code patterns
• You comply with Development and App standard as well as platform specific coding guidelines
• In addition you bring verifiable success and experience in agile software development for mobile apps on iOS platform
• Assurance of Quality and enhancement of integration of non-functional tests (Security, Performance, UX) in a continuous integration cycle
• Cooperation with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, UX-Designers, Security Specialists, internal and external developers as well as other groups for identification of scope
• Level-3-Support for customer-oriented mobile apps and guarantee of a high degree of production stability and 5-Star Quality Apps
• Continuous software documentation
• You enjoy working in an agile and fast-paced environment with changing or competing requirements
• Git experience is a must
English: C1 Advanced
• Bug fixing, test writing
Reasons to join us
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.