IT APPLICATION ENGINEER
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company. The Application Engineer owns gathering, analysis, validation and management of application requirements. Leads application development, quality assurance and release management to meet business requirements by leveraging vendors/suppliers to deliver.
- Control all development requirements and developing vendor governance;
- Analyze future technologies and starts a pilot - Ensures NNIT done for all upstreams changes;
- Keeps MEGA (our system of record for applications/architecture) updated - Reviews Problems (PR), root causes and proposes and follows through action plan for correction;
- Lead Continual Improvement (track and manage improvement ideas from identification through to final action, prioritize improvement opportunities);
- Master Data / Pricing & Costing Service partners with business (Finance) to deliver pricing master data timely and accurately for order & billing processes.
- Responsibilities as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities;
- Continuous coaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Good understanding of the Application Management Lifecycle
- Project management, Agile / DevOps / Scrum methodologies, culture and mindset
- Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value
- SAP & PEGA experience is an advantage
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- English fluency
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and priority setting skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to influence and build relationships with business unit partners, external service providers and architecture teams
- Degree in computer science, management information systems or a related field is a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.