Global Service Owner Applications
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in 2007, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with cross-industry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.Qualifications
- Broad knowledge of named applications types;
- Profound knowledge in database structure and architecture;
- Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures;
- Deep Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills;
- Broad skills in the Software development environment;
- Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities;
- Profound experiences in leading people (virtual/local);
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence.
Responsible for designing and delivering Application Services to the business (internal) or customer (external) within agreed service levels. Ensure standardized methods and procedures are used to efficiently manage changes;
Taken over global responsibility of Bosch Service Solutions established Applications (Ticketing-, E-Mail response management-, optical character recognition services and further more);
- Definition of guidelines, establishing tools and processes for Software developer;
- Give direction and motivate support teams (VGT) to deliver on overall goals and strategies and perform continuous improvement and changes within the scope of these applications;
- Monitor application service costs and plan budget and measure availability and performance;
- Develop and optimize of standards and procedures; define the technology and service roadmap;
- Represent the service from a technical perspective to connected Service Owner (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities);
- Identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities;
- Ensure proper training for staff and managers to ensure that everyone performs adequately in their respective roles;
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal);
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities;
- Post implementation reviews, especially in the case of failed or partially failed implementations.