Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emia.com active
View all jobs Sales Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means that now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• You need to have a drive for new business activity;
• Proven record experience in sales and business development (exposure on international markets is considered a plus);
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills;
• Electronic negotiation and distance negotiation techniques are a must;
• Very good command of English language, both written and spoken;
• Highly motivated individual, creative, ambitious, relationship builder with drive, energy and passion to succeed;
• Result oriented, with the ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines and international customers (US Markets but not limited).
• Research and obtain important details of potential clients, contributing to the growth of the potential customer database;
• Place outbound calls and electronic approaches to promote company’s services and products in order to conclude partnerships and create your own customer portfolio;
• Always go the extra mile in order to meet and exceed sales targets;
• Receive inbound calls including transferred sales leads and calls from current and potential customers, advise present or prospective customers to maximize sales;
• Schedule appointments to meet with prospective clients and investigate potential (mostly via phone or skype);
• Answer questions about the product and services details and promptly identify solutions for the clients;
• Assist business partners with any potential issues experienced and appropriately escalate any of these to management if needed;
• Contact potential distributors, resellers and system integrators, in order to present our products on assigned markets;
• Maintain operations by providing recurrent reports to teams and management;
• Constantly research to acquire the product knowledge to present products effectively and answer prospects’ questions accurately;
• A well-deserved salary and performance commission
• “Employee of the month” performance bonus
• Holiday bonuses twice a year to keep you happy
• Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
• “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
• Career improvement training and workshops to make you smarter
• Medical coverage to keep you healthy
• “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
• “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
• We hold a cool event every month
• Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
• The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate