Internal Channel Development Representative
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schneider Electric active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Channel Development Representative active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree requested;
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer Relations/Sales function;
• Experience of the IT industry preferable;
• Fluency in French is required;
• Good command of English language;
• PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
• Technical background, ability to learn, understand and present new product ranges in full (including software);
• Proven ability to perform proactively on own initiative, as well as in a team environment;
• Ability to organize tasks efficiently towards achieving specified goals, able to define and prioritize specific goals and objectives;
• Clearly present written, oral and visual information and influence others while building rapport and credibility;
• Strong will to compete and win and achieve in a business environment.
• Communicate effectively with key sales stakeholders both internal and external;
• Offer sales and a degree of technical support to all our customers;
• Answer incoming "Sales Related" calls and proactively qualify sales opportunities;
• Sell and co-ordinate small and mid-size projects to close;
• Prompt and professional handling of all customer inquiries, claims and complaints;
• Build relationships across functions and organizational boundaries to solve customer challenges;
• Schedule meetings for external sales teams;
• Maintain and expand on contacts within existing trading accounts;
• Proactive (including cold) call into our customer base;
• Own/Follow up on leads received from Marcom activities passed to the channel;
• Accurate utilization of CRM tools in accordance with company guidelines for self and external sales organization;
• Utilize database to run reports for individuals or sales teams;
• Extract and review data for accuracy and sales improvement;
• Understanding of key technologies and customers specifying appropriate products/ solutions through the use of customer value propositions;
• Drive new partner recruitment and development of registered and select partners.
To proactively drive Schneider Electric Secure Power Division sales through named channels/accounts by using the phone as an effective means to sell products and solutions. To build relationships, set meetings, and assist in sales cycle progression for external account managers. To develop new channel accounts, to convert competitive ones, and to reactivate dormant accounts with a strong focus on increasing our share of wallet, product attaches rate to IT hardware, the frequency of purchase, and driving project detection.