System Administrator/DevOps Engineer for Manufacturing - TSR
You are passionate about Linux environments and databases and you like to automate things? You enjoy partnering within a global team achieve challenging goals together? Pioneering the latest technologies to get the job done the best way is motivating you? Come join as System Administrator / DevOps Engineer at Vitesco Technologies. As System Administrator / DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for managing our Core applications within the area of Manufacturing, which are our core MES system, our middleware components as well as our cryptographic solution. You will work in an international team located in Asia, Europe and Americas.
Your major responsibilities include:
* Installation and operation of our Middleware (IBM MQ) and Cryptographic Solution;
* Creation of installation packages and installation scripts;
* Automation of application installation based on cloud technologies;
* Definition and realization of a high availability architecture;
* Assisting installations and upgrades of our Core MES System (High Availability Solution) at locations worldwide;
* 3rd level support for the applications managed;
* Training of key users at the manufacturing locations;
* Definition of continuous integration pipelines for the application installation using cloud technologies;
* Integration of our software suppliers into the CI/CD pipeline.
* Bachelor's Degree (Business, Information Technology or relevant field);
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing Linux and Oracle;
* Experience in shell scripting, SQL development and scripting languages;
* Basic understanding of programming languages;
* Experience in application installation and automation; based on Public Cloud providers beneficial;
* High quality and result oriented working style;
* Fluent English language skills written and spoken.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.