Junior Accountant – Hungarian speaker
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
• University degree – Economics/ Accounting
• Hungarian language advanced level
• English language – good working knowledge
• Experience in invoicing activity
• Accounting experience at least 1-2 years
• Booking in the system invoices AP/AR
• Booking of expense reports
• Assist the Finance Manager in monthly closing process
• Offers support during internal / statutory audits
• GL entries