Business Development Manager - Budapest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs Business Development Manager - Budapest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
• Propose the sales strategy and implement effective business development activities, in accordance with regional company’s business strategy
• Promote the company’s image and products at national level, establishing the marketing strategy
• Take the responsibility and ownership of territory, being focused on developing the business and growing a brand with a very good reputation
• Constantly develop the client portfolio, building solid and long-term relationship with customers and influencers, based on recognized expertise and trust
• Manage new business opportunities
• Proven track record in achieving sales targets and generating new businesses;
• Negotiate the contracts, keeping close with the clients, creating network and relationship with decision makers
• Keep up-to-date on industry, market trends, competition
• Achieve the targets proposed
• Participate into events, fairs, meetings and conferences for networking purpose and promotion of company's products
• University degree
• 5 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in Building materials or Construction)
• Deep understanding of the Hungarian market, sales channels, leading companies in the industry and main regional characteristics
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit, ambitious and hungry to get results
• Strong customer orientation, negotiation, and managerial skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to create relationships and influence others
• Exceptionally planning and time management skills
• Fluency in English
• High flexibility and willingness to travel
• Driving license
What do we offer:
• Competitive remuneration according with your performance
• Professional working tools (company car, laptop, mobile)
• The possibility to shape the company development, acting in a flat hierarchy
• A corporate culture that encourages bold action and out-of-the-box thinking