Junior .NET Developer – for Online Solutions
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers.
As part of our team located in Bucharest, you will contribute in developing high availability and low latency solutions with direct impact on UBISOFT gamers. You will join an experienced team and have opportunities to learn and grow. We are using mainly the Microsoft technology stack but also client side libraries and frameworks, and as well some AWS products. We host applications on premise but also in the cloud (Amazon).
What you’ll do:
- Participate in all project phases: analysis, design, development, testing;
- Interact with project manager, team leader, other developers and testers in order to achieve project goals;
- Learn and use new technologies like .NET Core, AWS, React, etc.
What you’ll bring as experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or last year student in computer science or equivalent;
- 6+ months experience as a C# .NET web developer;
- Knowledge of .NET, OOP, data structures, SQL;
- Good command of English.
What you'll bring as a colleague:
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Enthusiasm for learning new and emergent technologies;
- Easily adaptable to change.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.