IT Security Specialist for Trust Center Solutions - Vitesco TSR
The Specialist (m/f/diverse) for Trust Center Solutions, Cryptology and PKI, will be an important member of our global IT Cyber Security Team, which ensures the availability, integrity and confidentiality of data, information and IT systems. You will design, implement and provide Trust Center Solutions needed by the Vitesco Technologies Business Units for the development and production of secure Vitesco Technologies Products and Services. You will participate in the IT Spin-Off project, which defines and implements a concept for the physical separation of the "Online Trust Center (OTC) Service, which has been provided by Automotive IT.
Your activities will include:
- Together with the OTC Project Team: Strategic analysis of Trust Center solutions, design and implementation of an appropriate concept for the physical separation of the Automotive IT "Online Trust Center (OTC) Service" based on an efficient target operation model
- Ensure SLA compliant Service Operation and 2nd-Level-Support for Vitesco's Online Trust Center Server in close cooperation with other IT departments, suppliers and Business Unit representatives and ensure that other Service Owner related tasks like, Requirements Management, Change Management, Quality Management, Cost Management, Continual Service Improvement are covered
- Business Consulting for any kind of Online Trust Center related topic
- Define, implement and monitor Business Continuity- & Risk-Management concept for the Online Trust Center Service
Most important qualifications:
- Academic degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Expert skills in Operation and Administration of Unix/Linux/Windows based systems
- Advanced skills in Software Engineering
- Experience in IT Cyber Security, Cryptology and PKI
- Experience in IT Service Management / Service Operation
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to manage / cooperate in multiple cultures
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies offers efficient and clean powertrain technologies. The focus is on intelligent systems and components for the electrification of vehicles as well as electronic control systems, sensors, actuators and exhaust aftertreatment solutions.