IT Engineer EA SSE - Vitesco Technologies TSR
Our new colleague will be responsible for one major application that allows automated data exchange with our customers. The position will allow you to learn or to increase Cloud technology knowledge. Main tasks will include:
* Become a technical specialist on Data Exchanges topics;
* Analyze and solve problems detected for the rolled-out Applications;
* Support in rollout and version upgrades for these Applications;
* Operate changes in case of migrations or updates;
* Support end users in their daily job (based on incident tickets);
* Debug client and server problems and participate to the implementation of the changes;
* Provide feedback for new versions development and tool enhancement;
* Automate deployments.
* Technical University level background;
* Any scripting language;
* Operating Systems and Network Infrastructure basic knowledge: Server / Client (Windows and Linux);
* Practical experience with continuous integration;
* Good knowledge in databases;
* Excellent communication;
* Can do attitude;
* Passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT;
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Agile/lean mindset. Would be an advantage:
* Exposure to Cloud technologies;
* DevOps process and methodology.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.