Senior Java Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Java Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Technical Skills:
- 3+ years’ Enterprise grade software development experience using JEE stack
- Proficiency in Core Java (8+)
- REST API Design and Development
- Spring, Hibernate or similar ORM framework
- SQL Experience (Preferably Oracle 11g+)
- Web front end frameworks (Angular 2+, Bootstrap, Material Design)
- Strong understanding of Design patterns and OO Principles.
- Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
Nice to Have Skills:
- Spring Boot experience is an asset
- Dependency management and Build tools (Maven / Ivy)
- CI/CD (Jenkins or similar tool)
- Working with Scrum in a multiple scrum team environment.
- Familiarity with Microservices is an asset
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Senior Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Senior Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine -technical requirements.
- Device detailed technical specifications from High level Architecture solutions.
- Review design suggestions and ensure the delivered code fulfills the expected level of quality.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follow the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.