Senior QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Excellent attitude of adapting changes in a global delivery environment
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment leveraging and building offshore resources/teams across multiple time zones
• Ability to work with cross functional teams toward common solutions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Contribute to improvement of processes, methodologies and operational procedures to drive accelerated delivery and infuse testability early in the SDLC process by building testability into solutions
• Test planning and implementation
• Functional/non-functional test planning and execution
• Work closely with global delivery team to develop products or deliver projects
• Proven experience on both manual and automated testing of large and medium scale software projects and products working and collaborating with global team
• Strong hands on experience in testing on multiple platforms and architectures (for example, web based, client server, embedded applications, etc.) across multiple industries especially Financial and Government
• Understanding of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) with focus of testing related areas, proven relative professional service experience is preferred
• Experience with testing in an Agile environment. Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Solid Experience of:
o Test Case and Test Plan management
o Web application testing including custom build applications, MS Dynamic CRM, etc.
o Integration Testing, manual Testing, Data Driven Testing, Automatic Testing using Visual Studio, Selenium, etc., Performance/Load/Stress Testing, Non Functional Testing, TFS, Visual Studio, and Test Manger, Windows Operation systems, .NET platform, IIS, Public & Private Cloud Environments
An understanding of the following would be an considered an asset:
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PowerBI, SSIS, InRule, Kentico, MQ
o Up to 3 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the QA Manager, the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for participating in the testing activities of the software to ensure the highest level of quality for these products. The Senior QA Engineer will apply hands-on QA/Testing knowledge to the projects and follow established QA methodologies as well as be involved in other QA and project related activities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Accountabilities and Essential Job Functions:
• Participation in the testing activities of the software to ensure the highest level of quality. Identify and report defects, verify fixes, work with development team to ensure defects are resolved. Open and close defect tickets.
• Provide project and resource estimates required for the quality assurance effort of assigned projects.
• Work with BSA’s and other project team members to understand project requirements, write and execute test plans, scripts and scenarios as required under guidance from the QA Manager and/or QA Team Lead.
• Establish cooperative relationships to work efficiently with co-workers, and participate as a member of a Quality Assurance team
• Work with BSA’s, developers, project managers and/or Jr. QA Engineers to ensure that issues are identified, logged and resolved.
• Able to lead major projects and provide training to the junior and intermediate QAs
• Provide support for QA automation engineers and for Performance Team
• Ensure adherence to DH and industry best practices in Quality Assurance standards and processes. Identify quality issues and implement quality initiatives throughout the software development lifecycle