Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Collaborate with Business Analysts to assess business user needs and understand the business processes; convert user requirements into technical solutions
• Contribute to data analysis, design and development of new and ongoing Business Intelligence (BI) projects involving complex data structures; define data needs to support information analytics
• Meticulously follow Agile, Large Scale SCRUM and all relevant methodologies defined; follow release cycles and implement on-time delivery of bug fixes, change requests and enhancements
• Build all requested functionalities according to documentation / mock-ups: complex tables, graphs, drill-downs, dashboards, actions, various parameter and filter types, custom calculations etc.
• Ensure optimal datasource model (table join / custom SQL / embedded vs. published) from available platforms (Oracle, Hadoop)
• Analyze underlying SQL queries for logic inconsistencies and indicators of performance issues; implement fixes and optimizations.