20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+, TypeScript, ES6, SCSS, Webpack2, Redux
- Component based architecture in Angular
- 2+ years experience with NGRX
- 2+ years experience in web application architecture
- 2+ years experience with Storybook, Lerna and Monorepo
- 2+ years experience working with unit tests
- 2+ years experience with feature toggling
- 2+ years experience in testing applications using Jest
- 2+ years experience in Banking industry
- Working in an Agile environment
We are looking for a strong technical Angular Developer that will be in charge of delivering a complete front-end application, by also ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop. You will be writing tested, idiomatic, and documented TypeScript, Angular 8 and SCSS.
The ideal candidate has a strong proven track record of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components. In addition, you will be ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system, while creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular.
- Motivating salary
- Stimulating working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills