IT Support Engineer For Storage, Server, and Cloud solutions with Spanish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support Engineer For Storage, Server, and Cloud solutions with Spanish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Good communication skills (experience in remote support, phone-email);
- Advanced verbal and written English and Spanish skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Basic understanding of ticketing system, lifecycle, escalation, SLA;
- Adaptive to change and follow basic procedures.
Mandatory Technical skill:
- Familiar with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, VMWare);
- Knowledge of hypervisors;
- Hardware basics, device components;
- Basic Networking knowledge, stack IP;
- Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols (FC, RAID levels, FCOE);
- Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- BIOS (UEFI – Legacy) and its uses.
Nice to have skill:
- More than 1 year work experience and understanding a small datacenter and its setup;
- Hands-on experience with servers, storage array devices (hardware and software maintenance);
- On-site experience – able to deploy and troubleshoot the setup and solution;
- CCNA or similar certification.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our server, storage arrays and cloud product lines, using the extensive Huawei documentation and his/hers IT knowledge and skills, from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Act as the technical expert to provide support on a world-wide basis interacting across TAC teams and development teams at peer level;
- Effectively utilize moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure and basic troubleshoot based on available technical documentation database;
- Recommend and implement proper firmware and patch in accordance with latest bulletins. Identify hardware faults and provide replacement based on found root cause;
- Work together with next technical level support and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Use ticketing system for tracking customer interactions, perform procedural actions on the ticket and fault analysis;
- Identify customer concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction, work together with next technical level support to solve identified problem in shortest time, in order to restore affected services.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.