Manager of Digital Workplace Services
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Manager of Digital Workplace Services active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Global Technology Services (GTS) division supports the IT infrastructures of Société Générale entities in the countries where the Group is present. Within GTS, the department Digital Workplace Services (DWS) delivers and operates user solutions (telephony, workstations, bots, other communication solutions…) and is also responsible for managing technical infrastructures associated with users ‘workplace: technical directories, file services, etc. In Romania, DWS:
- takes care of complete IT workplace environment, end-user support, drives the roadmap of Digital Workplace with a constant focus on user satisfaction;
- is a center in the global delivery model of GTS focusing on the development of Digital Workplace applications, communication and change management.
- Lead and supervise the Digital Workplace teams in SG EBS both for the services provided to local users in Bucharest and for activities operated in Romania as part of a global delivery model;
- Drive the governance with business partners, in Romania;
- Establish and manage trust relationship with peers at central GTS level and with the main delivery centers in India;
- Manage risks and business continuity for the services: incidents and problems, availability, inventory, monitoring and technical events, risk controls or audit;
- Steer entire activity with clear IT reporting, KPIs, dashboards integrating risk & security management aspects;
- Contribute to determine future IT needs at the location, enterprise initiatives, budgets, forecasts, licensing and asset rotation to ensure cost efficiency and alignment with the company’s goals and objectives;
- Drive the technical & services roadmap, proposes innovation and supervise the delivery of projects;
- Ensure communication to SG users, both locally in Bucharest and as a service center for the Group, through different channels : Mails, SG platform MyDigitalWorkplace, training and users communities;
- Propose initiatives to improve efficiency, automation and adoption by the users of self service support;
- Supervise the permanent surveillance process in the team, contribute to the organization of disaster simulation exercises and emergency situations;
- Take care of people management : evaluation, meetings, communication for a team of over 40 headcounts;
- Ensures the appropriate structure is in place over the time to effectively manage the activities on a sustainable way, identify and develop talents and takes care of career development.
- You have background of 10 years in IT, at least 3+ of experience in managing teams in an international context;
- University degree with focus on IT or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge and experience of the digital workplace landscape and underlying IT solutions (Workstation, infrastructure, Cloud Office O365, file sharing and collaboration solutions, telephony, conferencing and mobility);
- Strong experience in interacting with business partners and customers;
- Strong skills in leading teams;
- Good command of English.
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Knowledge of agile / Kanban methods;
- ITIL v3 foundation;
- French would be a big plus.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.