Junior Talent Acquisition Sourcer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Talent Acquisition Sourcer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Experienced in talent sourcing in the UK and the wider EMEA community;
- A minimum of 2 years recruitment sourcing;
- Ability to work effectively as part of an EMEA wide team and build relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines and with large volume and demanding recruitment campaigns;
- Fluent English language skills additional languages are beneficial;
- Organization skills and ability to strategically build pipeline of candidates;
- Ability to conduct build and source candidate at all levels, from entry level to management;
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates;
- Must be highly articulate;
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls, being able to build relationships over the phone;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You will proactively manage the sourcing activities for the whole site working with Recruiters and stakeholder in the business to ensure their requirements are fulfilled within specific time-frames and within detailed SLAs.
This role is very hands on with your time being focused on sourcing the best talent in the industry. You will be well connected within the tech arena and be happy to attend tech events and build your network through joining forums and groups to raise your own profile in the sector but also the business’ and promote the opportunities available.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Create and plan different ways to build talent pipelines;
- Identify and engage active and passive candidates by using various search techniques;
- Map technology companies across EMEA, identifying the top talent from competitors;
- Generate qualified candidates through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email;
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks;
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements;
- Manage recruitment dashboard;
- Promote Employer brand online and offline;
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Applicant Tracking System);
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.