Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile bitExpert active.
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 80 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
• are a growing company focusing on web-development
• provide future-oriented software-development with modern methods and tools
• work together with international enterprises, owner-operated companies and digital and com-munication-agencies
• believe in maximum flexibility (work-location, work-hours, topics, methods)
• have high quality standards
• support your personal and professional growth
• welcome your input
• collaborate in small teams with shallow hierarchies
We are looking for you:
You have successfully completed your university studies in computer science or have comparable qualifications
You've already worked with automated tests (unit / integration tests) and appreciate them
You want to work with us constantly in new (web) technologies and use them professionally
You like to work in a team (also with agile methods)
You bring in and show passion
For exciting activities:
You develop modern web and mobile applications with your team
You work with other experts on forward-looking and current web technologies
You support the entire development process (conception, implementation, testing, maintenance and optimization)
You work and diversified projects in the areas of image campaigns, eCommerce & business processes
What we offer:
Competitive compensation International team of motivated and experienced people
Opportunity to learn and grow
Occasional work from home, flexible working hours
Occasional travel abroad
Opportunity to implement future-oriented integrated software solutions using modern tools and methods
We collaborate in small teams with shallow hierarchies