Health Safety and Environment Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Health Safety and Environment Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
We are currently looking for a professional to work with our Health, Safety & Environment Team.
The candidate should be prepared to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment, gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of occupational safety.
As a valued member of our team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with various industrial safety and health topics including ergonomics, industrial hygiene, standards, risk assessment, and safety management processes.
• Prepares risk analyzes, occupational health and safety maps;
• Supports training in the field of SSM and SU for new employees and for contracting staff, in accordance with the legislation in force;
• Prepares and supports specific trainings;
• Provides support in order to achieve the final reception in terms of SSM / PSI / environmental protection;
• Leads and performs safety tours in the factory;
• Provides SSM support during the processes of starting new equipment (start-up), tests for the transition to new technologies (EO);
• Provides the quality department with SSM requirements for materials and activities;
• Participates in audits organized for the quality evaluation of suppliers of raw materials / services / technologies and equipment.
What We Offer:
• Attractive compensation and benefits package;
• Meaningful responsibility from day one
• Exciting job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
• Appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of
• Background in the activity of health and safety at work and environmental protection;
• Knowledge of PC operation - Office 365;
• Operational efficiency, responsibility, meticulousness;
• Observance of the existing procedures and instructions at the department level;
• Good command of written and spoken English;
• Course in the field of health and safety at work (OSH) with a duration of 80 hours;
• Development of work procedures and instructions.