SAP Specialist | Cluj-Napoca
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile SAP Specialist | Cluj-Napoca active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Degree level qualification (masters preferred)
- Procurement and Supply Chain or technical qualifications an advantage, but not prerequisite.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience, Project coordination, Customer Service background.
- 1 - 3 years in a relevant position – working on development tasks as tool administrator.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in an international customer service environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, cost reduction mindset, interested in information technologies and the usage of tools.
- Medium-Advanced knowledge of reporting design tools, such as SAP Business Warehouse.
- Work experience with SAP Material Management Module
- Basic-Medium programming skills & knowledge in scripting languages as VBA and/or SQL.
- Good knowledge of procurement/supply chain management processes.
- Solid Change management skills to move change through the organization.
- Fluency in English and other languages would be a plus.
- System Usage and Incident Management (ex. Monitors the system to ensure it runs smoothly)
- G-Link - Support Role (ex. Ensure quarterly G-Link structure update in coordination with IBM)
- SAP-Support Role, you will work with Material Management Module
- Governance (ex. articipates in the system’s governance board calls/meetings)
- Reporting (ex. Defines specific reporting needs to support accountability and business decisions and KPI)
- Projects, system-driven activities and third parties ( ex. Coordinates the implementation of new functionalities/upgrades to ensure optimal and full capacity use of the software (Migration and Solution Packs and Optimization initiatives)-