Key Account Manager – FMCG
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
- University graduate
- English knowledge
- Advanced PC skills
- Excellent communication and sales abilities
- Demonstrated skills and ability to maintain partnerships with KA/IKA
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key and international customers by comprehending their requirements.
- Establishes review processes, which monitor companies KPI (volume, promotions, market share, listings).
- Continually works to ensure that the sales function is seen as honest, open and consistent.
- Works closely with the customer to exploit areas where both parties gain a competitive edge.
- Achieves commitment from key decision owners to implement significant change.
- Estimate sales on short and medium term.
- Propose the action plan and resources needed to achieve the sales objectives.
- Negotiate and conclude with his customers the yearly commercial conditions, based on the sales targets and budgets allocations.
- Negotiate and conclude general collaboration contract
- Supervise Fiscal Documents flow: invoices, delivery notes
- Manage the data collection from accounts
- Identify and quantify new business opportunities; propose / actions.
- Review & propose new sales estimates based on market development or unplanned campaigns in order to deliver accurate forecast.
- Analyze opportunity gaps