Angular Web Developer (new center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? Our client helps millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. They do this by building trust with their customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire an Angular Web Developer to join the Investment Delivery Services (IDS) team.
As an Angular Web Developer you’ll have an opportunity to deliver high quality web applications using the newest technologies, tools, and patterns. In this role, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.
This position is based in Bucharest, Romania and will report to US and Romanian management teams.
What success looks like
- Advanced level web development skills using new technologies
- Developed and delivered software to Production
- Team player that thrives in an highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
The skills that make you a great fit.
- Minimum of 1-2 years web development experience with Angular 2+ (Angular 8 preferred) with Angular CLI/WebPack, TypeScript, CSS pre-processors (SASS and/or LESS), web design frameworks like material.io and Angular testing frameworks like Cucumber, Jasmine and Karma
- Experience consuming RESTful web services from an Angular client
- Experience consuming Single Sign-on technologies and JSON Web Tokens for authentication/authorization from an Angular client • Experience using Jenkins and Git
- Experience using Agile Scrum, Kanban and Jira
- Highly preferred if you have full stack development experience including C#, Java or Python RESTful web services against SQL or NoSQL databases
What your days and weeks will include
- Agile scrum meetings, as appropriate, to track and drive individual accountability
- Ad hoc collaboration sessions to define and adopt standards and best practices
- A weekly ½ hour team huddle to discuss initiatives across the entire team
- A weekly ½ hour team training session focused on comprehension of our team delivery model
- Code Code Code :)