Digital Strategist, Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DARE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Strategist, Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Cerinte
We are looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to lead digital channel strategy for a large international pharma company at a Global level.
The position involves working in a global team environment involving multiple international stakeholders.
The Digital Strategist will drive multi-channel approach for the Rare Disease portfolio working closely with the Global Digital, Brand Leads and cross-functional team. Responsible for the successful execution of brand multi-channel strategy in international markets by driving development of digital content, multi-channel campaigns, 3rd party partnerships and KPIs to maximize customer and patient impact. This role will work closely with the Digital Project Manager and partner with cross-functional and client teams in multiple international markets.
• More than 5 years proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager;
• Extended knowledge of digital and relevant content delivery platforms;
• Excels at out-of-the-box thinking, creative and methodical in approach to reach specific marketing targets using multi platformed digital mediums;
• Solid people skills and understanding of how they interact with digital media;
• Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices;
• Strong analytical and project management skills;
• Excellent communication, ability to build relationships, network and align with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders;
• Proven analytical strength and problem solving;
• Excelling in a matrix organization;
• Ability to develop, coach and mentor other members of the team;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work across multiple cultures and countries;
• Ability to work independently in a complex, changing environment, dealing with new challenges with energy to drive change, effectively managing multiple important priorities and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities;
• BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field, digital certifications are a plus.
Supports the Global Digital and Brand Leads in development of the global brand multi-channel strategy and go to market plan;
Leads development of global digital plans – content, channel mix , metrics and third party partnerships;
Leads rollout of global digital campaigns to markets;
Together with Digital Project Manager, supports execution of digital campaigns in key MSMs, as agreed;
Sets up and tracks key metrics for internal and external channels to maximize performance and outcomes;
Stays up to date with the evolution and requirements for owned channels, metrics tracking and other platforms;
Partners with Medical, Regulatory and Compliance to ensure that the campaigns are compliant;
Collaborates with SSO Brand Managers and Account Director to digitize brand campaigns and develop digital content assets;
Embeds a customer and patient centric approach to digital communication across rare disease portfolio and leverages external trends, best practice and insights to drive excellence in digital.
- a great team and a great working environment;
- international exposure;
- high level of expertise;
- opportunities to learn and grow;
- great salary plus bonus based on performance;
- other benefits.