This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Python Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. 3-7 years of experience using Python ecosystem
2. 3+ years using architectural and development patterns
3. Setuptools and other packaging tools
4. Knowledge of Versioning systems: Git, (Gitlab CI/CD)
5. OOP and design patterns
6. Good knowledge of package managers (public and private)
7. Knowledge about highly scalable applications and associated monitoring
8. DB knowledge: MySQL / PostgreSQL
9. Experience in Multithreading
10. REST / Swagger
11. Linter tools
Nice to have:
1. Experience with the other DB types
6. Message Queueing
9. Microservices architecture
10. Flask / Django / FastAPI
1. Improve existing code for the recommendation system
2. Implement new models trained by the ML research team
3. Be responsible for architectural changes, TDD, A/B Testing framework
4. Refactor the legacy code
5. Design the system architecture
6. Improve general code quality, write tests
Emerson Croft is seeking a Python developer to join the remote team at a stealth-mode startup.
The company is building out an AI-enabled recommendation system for scholarly articles, with the goal of closing the gap between discoveries and treatments. They’re looking for a developer steeped in Python to help them with the project, which could save thousands of lives. You’ll be responsible for writing new code and refactoring legacy code to help the recommendation system run at peak efficiency. You’ll also be called upon to own major changes that will determine overall system architecture for years to come.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned veteran of the Python ecosystem, and knows test-driven development inside and out. If you’ve been thinking about tackling your next project in a brand new space, this startup is an ideal opportunity. You could have an outsized impact on this company’s codebase as they build software that solves a universal problem.
Work from anywhere, set your own schedule, and take personal time whenever you need it. Put your potential into practice like never before. Apply now.