Sales Operations Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Sales Operations Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Have superb written skills and good language articulation
2. Have a background or experience in direct sales or marketing
3. Be skilled at leading and managing people of diverse backgrounds and mindsets to grow their KPIs
4. Be tenacious at personal networking to discover knowledge on solving unforeseen problems
5. Find creative and sustainable ways to fix unforeseen issues and exceptions
6. Pay detailed attention to eliminate error rates of departments under your leadership
Good to haves:
1. A background in impulse-driven niches, e.g. bizopp, weight loss, alternative health, personal development, etc.
1. Track and grow the overall net profits of their products
2. Create, monitor, and optimize metric dashboards
3. Oversee communications between their partnerships and marketing teams to ensure proper conversion of new knowledge into robust systems
4. Network new relationships with niche partners, augmenting the relationships procured by their Partnerships organizer
5. Document new information and procedures meticulously for company-wide improvement
6. Recruit or evaluate candidates for relevant departments under your leadership
Accelerate your sales career as a Sales Operations Administrator at a fast-growing stealth-mode startup.
Sales ops is a function that requires meticulousness and tenacity. You’ll be focused on metrics, trends, and KPIs, gathering data that helps the entire sales team improve its processes for better returns. But your job isn’t just about numbers — you’ll also be a face for the organization, building new partnerships that help optimize revenue streams. Ultimately, you’ll become a central source of knowledge who can help anyone on the team make informed decisions.
This position demands the ability to direct yourself. As a completely remote sales professional, you’ll be accountable to nobody else for most of the day. If you’re self-motivated, organized, and passionate about checking off tasks, this is your kind of workplace.
Our partner company’s culture encourages you to take the initiative, push back against leadership, and focus on deliverables. Working remotely, you’ll have near-total control over your time. Use your sales ops experience to make an impact — contact us about this role today.