Credit Policy Officer
Alior Bank S.A.Varsovia - Sucursala Bucuresti este parte a Alior Bank S.A., o banca de top din Polonia care asigura servicii pentru circa 4 milioane de clienti, atat persoane fizice, cat si persoane juridice. Combinand principiile bancare traditionale cu solutiile digitale, Alior Bank s-a remarcat printr-o crestere dinamica si si-a consolidat rapid pozitia pe piata printr-o oferta de produse si servicii inovatoare, stabilind noi standarde de calitate in sectorul financiar-bancar.
In 2013 Alior Bank a stabilit un parteneriat strategic cu operatorul de telefonie mobila T-Mobile Polonia cu scopul de a oferi servicii bancare inovatoare pe piata din Polonia.
Povestea de succes a acestui proiect a condus, in octombrie 2017, la lansarea Telekom Banking in Romania, in cadrul parteneriatului intre sucursala locala a Alior Bank si Telekom Romania. Prin oferta Telekom Banking, persoanele fizice au acces la operatiuni bancare rapide si comode, precum si la produse de economisire si de creditare in conditii avantajoase. Alior Bank S.A. Varsovia – Sucursala Bucuresti
A little about you
Strong experience in risk area, project management, business analyses
Experience in banking 3-5 years ;
Very good written and spoken English
Ability to work with data, interpreting data, integrating new information, analytical skills, problem-solve and make decisions, Critical Thinking.
Strong business network including: providers of credit risk services (consulting companies), credit bureaus, etc.
Great organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and to meet specific goals set by management
Ability to work well in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Excellent MS Office skills, especially in MS Excel, SQL
Willingness to understand client's business context and to analyze and solve issues also in more complex environment
Your rolе in Alior:
• Supports in pеrforming market survеillаnce on risk-relаted topics аnd intеrnаl / extеrnal regulаtions
• Devеlops strong working knowlеdge of consumеr lеnding systеms аnd еxtеrnal dаtabases’ content
• Consulted often by others for advice and opinions about local regulations and country specific solution due to business needs
• Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives
• Provide support for policy and procedure updates, service issues, outsourcing, controls, systems
• Plans and prioritizes multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Works independently on multiple tasks and projects within multiple team environments.
• Addresses project issues and concerns requiring resolution in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensures that the shape and quality of the Retail portfolios is in line with the Retail strategy and contributes to the strategic vision of the Retail Bank.
• Ensures policy decisions help create the right target portfolio, in line with risk decision framework, and meet group and regulatory requirements.
• Translates the policies into the right underwriting and portfolio management standards and ensure that the end-to-end customer lifecycle performance (from underwriting through to collections and recoveries) is in line with expectations. Takes corrective actions if needed.
• Monitors the health of the portfolio in terms of both long-term vintage performance and loss forecasting.
• Ensures robust processes are in place aligned to the Digital Lending model of the business and ensure regular review of Sales Channels/process and its impact on Risk;
• Own the portfolio control and governance process through a meaningful Portfolio Quality Review process for each market. Collaborate with the Group Risk functions for analysis and implementation of changes and control;
• Strengthen the understanding of risk management by incorporating risk considerations in all activities undertaken;