JUNIOR TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs JUNIOR TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? We are looking for someone with deep understanding of how to lead organization change to improve business results. If you are a person with a passion to drive recruitment and attraction strategies, then this opportunity is for you.
Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are! This is a great opportunity to join P&G full time in our HR department. In this role, you'll have the responsibility to be creative and motivated enough to inspire change and work on process improvements within recruitment area – you will be working directly with various leaders, external partners and other HR professionals. You should have strong leadership and collaboration skills, together with ability to partner with and influence business partners. As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will have a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in designing and carrying out recruiting strategies (on campus and the professional market) and directly contribute to the growth of our multimillion-dollar business.
With us you will:
- Lead the recruitment strategy and execution, setting and meeting the respective critical metrics
- Implement P&G Employer Branding strategy and initiatives to build a robust pipeline and attract the best students, graduates and experienced talents to apply for a long-term career at P&G
- Make strategic choices on recruitment tools and resources that yield high return on investment for the business
- Work with business leaders to craft recruitment strategies, deploy them to the organization, and build the environment and systems needed to provide them with the right talent at the right time
- Collaborate with the local HR team, local business leaders and the regional recruiting organization to deliver an outstanding candidate experience
Apply if you have:
- Initial experience in developing and executing recruitment and employer branding strategies to support business goals
- Strong communication skills, enabling effective collaboration between all levels within the organization & the ability to address and articulate complex topics to influence outcomes in a matrix organizational structure
- Experience in driving recruitment on the Romanian market in a multinational company and strong contacts with Universities across Romania
- Interest in solving and analysing problems to build creative solutions
- Proficient English and at least Bachelor’s degree is a required minimum
- Competitive salary with regular revisions depending on your experience and performance
- Long term career in HR – managers in P&G grow with changing assignments, with time will develop your expertise in different HR processes
- World-class training and development that will help you become a leader in your area of expertise
- Attractive benefits package, i.e. flexible working arrangements, International Stock Ownership Plan, private medical care, life insurance, lunch pass
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are? P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but important ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.