Senior iOS Developer
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies. We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far. IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will use Objective-C and Swift to build secure, enterprise-grade capabilities used by developers and end-users. We provide a unified way of working, best practices, know-how, tools to maximize the value of our products and to minimize the development efforts ensuring high quality.
What you should bring to the table:
- You have 5+ years of relevant working experience working on complex iOS-based products;
- You are result-oriented and familiar with Agile software development practices and methodologies;
- Research on design patterns and decide best adoption matches with TLs/Arhitects;
- Best practices and standards enforced within projects;
- Code-review across the iOS Chapter team members;
- You are accustomed to translating high-level business requirements into technical designs and coach your peers to do the same;
- You write quality code and you thrive in a complex domain;
- You have what it takes to uphold our high standards;
- You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
- Strong belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
- You have an understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools (nice to have);
- You have previous experience on Product Development and Project Implementation.
- You will design, build and extend core capabilities for the Mobile platform;
- You will be part of an Agile team that is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution, from concept to production-ready software;
- You deliver high-quality, well-designed code that is clean and easy to maintain for others;
- You know how to translate complex business questions and to translate it into technical designs and implementations;
- Within your Agile team you will also coach your peers when needed;
- You will help the team to make technical decisions;
- You will contribute to all aspects of product development, starting from gathering feedback & requirements and implementing actual functionality, to writing tests, documentation and supporting adoption;
- You are familiar with design patterns and how to apply them;
- You know how important it is to have a well-designed architecture;
- You are willing to improve and develop your soft skills and personal strengths.
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking • Meal Tickets • Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.