Business Development Manager
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• A Bachelor’s Degree;
• Minimum 5 years of software sales experience and/or partner management experience;
• Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal;
• Track record of creating and closing business;
• Organized, dependable and motivated.
As the Business Development Manager, you will sell solutions directly and through business partners to public and private clients in select state in EMEA & APAC. You will primarily be focused on selling the company’s newest Cloud initiative and you will be a vital part of getting the solution well-positioned and grow the footprint.
You will proactively develop new business opportunities, as well as follow up yourself on current leads and deals in regions. You will collaborate with a Global Sales, Marketing, Product and Support Teams.
• Qualifying inbound leads through phone and email;
• Manage the complete sales process from Qualification to Closed/Won;
• Proactively assessing partner needs in all aspects from providing Reports and Analysis, forwarding Leads and following up on a regular basis, chasing information, providing sales resources;
• Helping build and executing a strategy to do more and more business with partners all over the world.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.