Account Director, Bucharest
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Requirements
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to lead part of a dedicated agency team for a large international pharma company. The position involves working in a global team environment involving multiple international stakeholders.
The Account Director is the principle point of contact for client Brand Leads, Brand Managers and/or Digital Leads on all matters related to content development and production.
She or he is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with all stakeholders involved in a project as she/he ensures the smooth production of campaigns and content and co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
• Proven experience as an Account Director or similar position - 7+ year experience in agency;
• Full understanding and relevant experience of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms;
• The ability to plan and manage projects at a senior level of multi-geographically located team with strong team management skills;
• Excellent communication, ability to build relationships, network and align with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders;
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities with a great capacity to effectively manage multiple important priorities;
• Proven analytical strength and problem solving Persuasive and confident approach to creative content projects;
• Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets;
• A keen attention to operational detail and budgetary management;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (excellent English).
• Main point of contact for Client Brand Leads, Managers and Digital Leads (global and multi-country local teams) managing new requests, agreeing scope and timeframes and managing timely and high quality delivery;
• Work efficiently with senior team members (Brand Manager, Digital Strategist) to generate new ideas, strategies or solutions;
• Marketing and communication experience to offer proactive proposals that are relevant for brands, business context and communication trends;
• Liaise with global resources for projects requiring local input;
• Manage the interface among the agency content & production team and client global/local cross-functional teams, ensuring efforts are aligned to optimize business and proactively manage all issues and escalations;
• Coordinate and allocate tasks to content & production team members and/or extended agency team (e.g. AV producer, planner, analyst, 3D designer) as per brief or project requirements;
• Regularly monitor content team workload and performance;
• Meet project deadlines according to specific timeline and within an agreed set budget;
• Conduct regular meetings with stakeholders providing current work project status;
• Communicate overall monthly/quarterly/annual progress to Client senior members as well as to company senior management (Business Leader and CEO).
- a great team and a great working environment;
- international exposure;
- high level of expertise;
- opportunities to learn and grow;
- great salary plus bonus based on performance;
- other benefits.