Contract Senior Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Contract Senior Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal field
• University degree in law. Combination with business or commercial degree is an advantage
• Availability to travel - Travel as required. Trainings provided abroad
• Fluency in English, including legal English;
• Fluency in French
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Review different types of contracts with different complexity
Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing administrative tasks such as filing and other documentation management activities;
May assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
May perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
With supervision, may work on multiple engagements or single engagement; and
Assists in the development of tools and processes for the performance of the designated activities.
May supervise other personnel performing on a team
May be identified as point of contact for the Project leads